oh my god this post is perfection
Including the one flavor they’ll never make.
Agreed. Although now if I can get my parents to admit quinoa pasta is tasty, I can convince them that lasagna is doable again…hm.
Wait. Quinoa pasta? WHERE HAVE I BEEN??
…how do you fat free ricotta?????
I’m thinking some kind of black magic.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
I JUST MADE THIS AND IT TASTES LIKE HEAVEN OMG
Just found THIS AWESOME LIST of 34 recipes requiring only 2 ingredients and pretty basic instructions. Some are fantastic alone, and some inspire other basic recipes. Had to share this with you guys.
Harry Potter Mixology: My Favorites!
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1oz cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Top with cinnamon/crushed almonds
- Place martini glass in freezer to chill
- Add Baileys, amaretto, vodka and cream to shaker with ice
- Remove glass from freezer
- Rim inside of martini glass with chocolate syrup
- Pour contents of shaker into glass
- Top with almond crumbles or cinnamon
- 3 oz Nuvo
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 Raspberries
- 1 Strawberry
- To chill Vodka: Add ice and Vodka to cocktail shaker
- Add Raspberries to bottom of champagne flute
- Strain chilled vodka into flute
- Add Nuvo
- Garnish with strawberry
Fred and George Weasley
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Chambord
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Pineapple juice
- Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Fill martini glass with cold water and place in freezer for 2 minutes to chill.
- Pour all ingredients except candy in a shaker with ice.
- Rim martini glass with Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Pour in contents of mixer.Goblet of FireIngredients:
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 3 oz lemonade
- Splash 151
- Pinch of cinnamonDirections:
- Pour vodka, blue curacao, and lemonade into a goblet-type glass
- Top with a splash of 151 proof rum
- Light on fire
- Add the pinch of cinnamon to the flames (cinnamon will spark)
- *** Blow out flames before consuming! ***
- 1 oz Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- ½ oz Elderflower liquor
- 7 raspberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pink lemonade
- Lemon wedge garnish
- Muddle 6 raspberries with sugar in a tall glass.
- Add ice.
- Top with vodka and pink lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and raspberry.
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1/3 oz Tabasco sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Muddle jalapeno pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- Strain into shot glass.
- Add tequila.
- Garnish with thin slice of jalapeno.
- 1 oz whiskey
- 1/2 oz cinnamon schnapps
- Splash of 151 rum
- Add whiskey and cinnamon schnapps to shaker with ice
- Shake to chill
- Pour into shot glass
- Top with 151 rum
- ***Put out flames before consuming!***
- 2 oz Vodka
- 6 oz Earl Grey or choice tea
- Dash Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Garnish lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients into a tall class.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 oz rum
- 2 slices lime
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 oz champagne
- Muddle mint leaves, limes, rum, sugar in shaker until sugar dissolves
- Strain into champagne flute
- Add champagne
- Garnish with mint