Kell fell asleep on the couch one night so we gave him a pillow and a blanket Which we made out of kleenex because we always have those around on our coffee table for when we watch feely stuff
doesn’t even go with my blog but i can’t scroll past this without regretting not reblogging it.
Alright guys. So there’s been kind of a weird miasma of negativity fluttering around the fandom lately after Bitecon and what not and it’s really bumming me out, so I want to take a second and try something a little bit new for a giveaway.
Let’s take some time to focus on the good.
This is essentially 2 giveaways in one. Here’s the deal:
- Two people are going to get lacrosse hoodies.
- Any size. Any character - INCLUDING KIRA! We got her canon jersey number over the weekend :)
- Shipped anywhere!
- Entry Method One: Fill out this form. Please only enter this way once and don’t use sideblogs. The positive thing required for entry on the form is general, it can be about anything at all.
- Entry Method Two: Like/Reblog this post with something positive about the teen wolf fandom in the post itself or in the tags. It can be any part of the fandom at all. The point of this part is to try and actually spread out the good vibes through the fandom proper. General positivity is WONDERFUL but I want 50ccs of good feelings injected into everyone who participates in this little community in any way at all, yeah? So let’s do that.
- There will be one winner from each entry method and yes, you can enter both ways effectively doubling your chances.
- Winners will be contacted on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30th around 11:30 PM EST.
notmissmarple replied to your photoset “Can we talk about this hero for a second now? Because he’s just a tech…”
inscarletsilence replied to your photoset “Can we talk about this hero for a second now? Because he’s just a tech…”
””“”“”“”“CAPTAIN’S ORDERS”“”“”“”“” put me in the earth i’m dnoe
and the magic post was about my cat being a floofly little asshole.
that’s pretty much my life right there.
Can we talk about this hero for a second now? Because he’s just a tech monkey. He knows data and computers and making things go, not guns and deep cover. He works at SHIELD because that’s where all the cool toys are, and I’d bet they offered a bitching benefits package.
And here he is, putting his faith in Captain America even though that means rejecting everything he’s been working for. He’s telling a very scary dude no. He’s refusing to preempt the launch sequence and send up those carriers even though there’s a gun being held to his head by a guy who seems a little too keen on causing people pain.
He’s terrified, but he’s unwilling to give in. He’s doing his part to save millions of lives, even if it means losing his own.
So a while back, I worked on some comics with the National AIDS Trust. They’re based on interviews with people who were diagnosed with HIV through the years, with one case study for the 80s, one for the 90s, one for the 00s and one for the present day.
It’s 30 years to the day since the official discovery of HIV, so it’s a pretty appropriate time for them to finally be released. It feels great to have my work out there helping people.
I would really appreciate if you would follow the link and read the comics, then share them to increase HIV awareness. HIV stigma is a real problem which affects a lot of people, and the only way to deal with that is to spread awareness.
I recently saw the documentary with Stephen Fry about AIDS. It was shocking to see how misinformed we generally still are and how complacent some people have gotten. All the while the stigma remains.
Excellent to see an awareness message, through the best medium possible.
Just a quick reblog for the evening/night crowd. Really would mean a lot to me if this got some attention so do share if you can.